My Little Princess ... IMY MIKE!!!

as i was browsing kissasian.com for new completed series, i stumble upon this drama that i have been waiting for to be completely sub, and now that it is.. i cant wait to watch,.. 

good thing i keep stumbling upon this even when i am not searching for it. as i am finish watching FO S2, ahh, it was super short... (why is is done already?) 

anyway,  THIS IS A DRAMA SUGGESTION if you want to try it too...
here is the synopsis.

ENJOY.



My Little Princess (CHINA)
Starring #MikeD'Angelo #ChenKenJi #ZhangYuXi
EP: 16
  • Native title:

     亲爱的公主病
  • Also Known as:

     Qin Ai De Gong Zhu Bing

----> When you’re trying to win over your Prince Charming, can you find him in an unexpected place? Lin Xing Chen is an heiress of a wealthy family but faces pressure to marry well because of her illegitimate status. Her target? The suave and wealthy Zheng Chu Yao, a fellow student at the elite arts school known as Four Leaf College. But due to a number of misunderstandings, Xing Chen at first mistakes the brooding Jiang Nian Yu as Chu Yao and tries to get his attention.

But when Xing Chen realizes she has the wrong man, she keeps running into Nian Yu in the most compromising ways and then learns that Nian Yu is the only person who can teach her to tango to be able to get into Chu Yao’s good graces. But Xing Chen is annoyed when Chu Yao only seems interested in a poor student, Yu Yang Yang, who was admitted to the prestigious school because her father saved the principal’s life.

Can Nian Yu teach Xin Chen to tango right into Chu Yao’s heart or will she discover that her destiny is with someone else?

 LIST OF EPISODES:

Episode name Day Added
My Little Princess Episode 1610/4/2016
My Little Princess Episode 1510/3/2016
My Little Princess Episode 149/30/2016
My Little Princess Episode 139/29/2016
My Little Princess Episode 129/29/2016
My Little Princess Episode 119/29/2016
My Little Princess Episode 109/29/2016
My Little Princess Episode 99/29/2016
My Little Princess Episode 89/29/2016
My Little Princess Episode 79/29/2016
My Little Princess Episode 69/29/2016
My Little Princess Episode 59/29/2016
My Little Princess Episode 49/29/2016
My Little Princess Episode 39/29/2016
My Little Princess Episode 28/15/2016
My Little Princess Episode 18/15/2016


next to watch: ----> http://mydramalist.com/16119-cinderella-and-the-four-knights

Cinderella and the four knights 

thanks,

0 comments to “My Little Princess ... IMY MIKE!!!”

Post a Comment

 

LIFE as IT IS Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates