review about biguelai slimming tea~





I just bought a pack of Biguerlai slimming tea. I have heard so much about its effectiveness; I know it is a form of laxative so you are not supposed to drink it everyday. My experience and what I do was to drink this tea on Fridays before I sleep and I would have bowel movements early Saturday morning until Sunday. What I hate about the effect of this product was that it makes your tummy ache so much; as if that was not enough, you sure will have uneasy feeling too because the pain radiates to your back. The good news though is after you have had these, you will feel a lot cleaner inside your body.

This product will surely make you lose a couple of weights fast, it is to remove excess garbage in your stomach so you will also feel cleaner inside your body, but when you do take this tea, you will need to always drink a lot of water, be at home for 2 days, and to take it easy when you eat. Those who lose weight with slimming tea also gain them back fast because they neglected to take care of their body after losing them this way. Biguerlai tea is effective, safe with moderate drinking, and can be taken hot or cold. It is also easy to prepare by just letting it sip in your cup for 20 minutes. Each 5 bags pack is only Php35.00 or a few cents short a dollar. This is already good for about 5 weeks, for me as I only take one bag per weekend.

Rating: 8


remember to drink a lot of water ...




and eat less ..:)) 

0 comments to “review about biguelai slimming tea~”

Post a Comment

 

LIFE as IT IS Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates